Why choose Siesta Marketing
The key to our success is that we embrace collaboration and demand that our strategists, designers and project managers work closely and directly with our clients.
CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT (CRM)
Businesses of all sizes and types in whatever industry can take advantage of the many benefits of CRM software. The system has been around for decades, but with today’s cloud technology and Siesta Marketing’s expertise it has taken on a bigger role and deeper significance. It has become more affordable, scalable, lighter, faster and mobile compatible. No more hardware setup or extensive training. It can be up and running immediately. The current crop of CRM software available in the market brings with them powerful functionality and features that can help your business realize the following:
- Increase sales– CRM software allows you to follow quality leads, check customer buying histories to identify potential leads, upsell opportunities, or repeat customers. It can identify your most valuable customers and create a customer reward system or personalized communication to increase engagement and conversion. You can also pinpoint weak links in the sales process and address them promptly.
- Boost efficiency and productivity– The software streamlines processes across your business operations to make sure sales opportunities are not lost and costs are minimized. Employees can access important data quickly to serve customer needs or resolve issues faster. CRM also integrates processes like accounting, inventory and sales for a seamless pipeline, avoiding repetition of tasks. Items like contracts, events, projects and products are aligned in one CRM infrastructure for faster turnaround of deliverables.
- Make intelligent decisions– A well-informed manager with access to real-time data can make adjustments quickly to react to market trends. CRM can produce accurate insights from real-time and on-location data. This means you can fine tune your strategies or tactics right away to take advantage of an opportunity or avert a crisis. Likewise, more accurate data permits the pooling of best practices by different departments to further improve overall business operation.
- Reinforce data security– Confidential customer data and trade insights are kept in a centralized CRM system instead of separate and disconnected desktops. You can focus your budget, human resources and capital infrastructure on one item: the CRM ecosystem. You can set parameters so only authorized employees can access the data, while keeping a close tab on a single channel for any instance of breach.
- Allow mobile operations– Mobile technologies today allow field teams to access CRM data like customer personal information, purchases or product information and delivery schedules on location and make decisions or reports on the spot, in front of the customer. Other field applications of mobile CRM include checking real-time inventory, checking customer credit limits, receiving alerts like out-of-stock items, and processing approval in minutes instead of days.
3 out of 4 consumers say they spent more money with a company
because of a positive customer experience.
SUBSCRIPTION BASED BUSINESS
No matter what you sell, ship, and deliver to customers, you can create a subscription service that offers plenty of benefits to your customers… and to you!
Easily manage Human Resource records and processes from within your website with our highly rated application. Siesta Marketing can quickly create an ESS (employee self-service) portal and HRM system, update staff records, track attendance and absence, message team members, approve leave and more for small to medium sized business
Siesta Marketing’s inventory solution is an absolute must for every serious shop owner. The Dashboard Statistics or the breath-taking Stock Central, are the heart of our application, gives you the full control of your stock. Get the ability to quick edit every aspect of your inventory, suppliers, SKUs, locations, weight or even prices. Beautifully carved into you’re your websites interface, the system feels very familiar and user-friendly
WHAT WE OFFER
Our goal is to provide Software development services, customized solutions to our clients. With solid understanding of today’s enterprise environment, technology and its demands, we have unique strategic advantages to provide you the solutions to get your projects done on time. No matter how big or small your projects are, we have knowledge, proficiency and experience for a timely delivery.
The mobile user base has grown exponentially over the last few years, thereby the need for online stores to become mobile commerce ready has become virtually mandatory at this point. If your online store is not optimized for mobile devices, then you are missing out on a lot of business.
Some of the things that make an online store optimized for m-commerce are things like responsive design with easy-to-use navigation menus, solid mobile search features, and easy checkout and payment, all done over mobile. You need not have a mobile app to do it, just have your website optimized for mobile if possible
One of the biggest challenges for e-businesses is delivering product to customers.
Customers have high expectations for shipping. They want free, or low-cost shipping that’s available in different lengths.
96% of consumers consider “fast shipping” to be either same-day or next-day delivery. Only 63% of people consider within 3 – 4 days as “fast.”
Not only do e-businesses have to have these options, they also have to deliver on-time, as promised. E-tailers who can do this consistently are considered reliable. This earns them repeat purchases, or loyal customers.
Siesta Marketing can advise your organization on the optimum solution.
Raise your hand if you’ve ever been here before. You either fill-out a spreadsheet or log into an invoice template site. You spend the next 10-20 minutes entering essential information.
Got it! Address, invoice number, and itemized list of or products or services your provided. Check.
Is this the end of the world? Not really. But, when you’re sending out multiple invoices at once it becomes a lengthy and repetitive process.
With online invoicing software, all client information is saved in the cloud. The client’s name and address, payment terms, and preferred payment method are saved and protected.
All you have to do is log into your account, select the client you want to invoice. You input the amount of hours or products you provided. Select a due date, click send and the invoice arrives electronically to the client. Only a minute or two to complete.
In short, online invoicing not only speeds up the entire payment process, it’s also incredibly user-friendly. You can get your account set-up and start billing clients in a matter of minutes with minimal training.
SEO Is Critical For Helping Customers Find You
Having an e-commerce website without SEO is leaving cash on the table — and plenty of it.
But don’t take my word for it. Log on to your analytics tool. Look at where most of your traffic, conversions and sales come from. I’m positive that, in most cases, organic search will rank as one of your top sources of revenue. For many businesses, Google drives the lion’s share of profit-producing traffic. (And if it doesn’t for yours, then you’re making some big mistakes somewhere.)
The way technology has evolved over the years has transformed the way consumers purchase products. Search is now an integral part of the decision-making process, with 89 percent of consumers using search engines to inform their purchase decisions.
If your revenue were to drop by 50 percent, alarm bells would go off instantly — yet that doesn’t happen when you miss a chance to grow by 50 percent. Siesta Marketing understands the opportunity is there for you to grab with our superior SEO strategy.
Smart Shopping Cart & Streamlined Payment System
Every ecommerce site needs a way to capture online payments easily and instantly. If you don’t provide a simple, streamlined payment system, potential customers will shop elsewhere. Invest in solid software that allows you to integrate online, retail, and mobile payments into a single system. Further, your shopping cart should remain intact so your customer doesn’t have to start shopping all over again if she steps off your page momentarily. Nearly a quarter of shoppers will leave their cart to come back later, sometimes on a different device, to make the purchase.
Subscription Business Model
A subscription business model offers much higher payment safety for your business. It helps in realising automatic online transactions to receive regular payments for the products and services sold. This ensures not just regularity of business but also the cash being generated from it. The model provides overall stability to the business. It can opt for an appropriate subscription billing software and use late payment reminders to get the clients to pay up on time. Online payment gateways help in getting automated recurring payments. This helps in doing away with the time and effort involved in payment follow ups.
A model that helps you get subscriptions for your business provides a host of opportunities for faster business growth. The model does not just mean regular business but also adds to the stability with consistent flow of cash. It allows for better and consistent ROI on the marketing efforts through regular customer engagement.
8939 Misty Creek Dr. Suite 101
Sarasota, FL 34241
1185 Stratfield Rd
Fairfield, CT 06826
Phone: +1 914-677-3199
Mobile: +1 917-587-3296
Monday-Friday: 8:00 – 18:00
Saturday: 9:00 – 18:00